No matter what kind of motor, it is composed of stator […]
No matter what kind of motor, it is composed of stator and rotor. Single-phase windings of three-phase asynchronous motors can be divided into chain windings, cross-chain windings, concentric windings, and cross-concentric windings according to their coil shapes and termination arrangements. The stator consists of a silicon copper sheet iron core, windings, a chassis shell, and a cooling air slot; the rotor consists of a silicon steel sheet rotor core, a rotor winding, and a fan.
The motor is a device that uses electromagnetic conversion to convert electrical energy into mechanical energy. When the three-phase stator windings of the motor (each with an electrical angle difference of 120 degrees) are connected to the three-phase symmetrical alternating current, a rotating magnetic field will be generated. The rotating magnetic field cuts the rotor windings, thereby generating induced current in the rotor windings (the rotor windings are closed Path), the current-carrying rotor conductor will generate electromagnetic force under the action of the rotating magnetic field of the stator, thereby forming an electromagnetic torque on the motor shaft, driving the motor to rotate, and the motor rotating direction is the same as the rotating magnetic field direction. Because of its simple structure, convenient operation and reliable operation, it is widely used in agricultural production. Fire and explosion accidents often occur during operation due to internal and external causes.
(1) Select the capacity and model of Taichuang Motor correctly.
(2) Select the startup mode of Taichuang Motor correctly.
(3) Select the protection mode of Taichuang Motor correctly.
(4) Strengthen maintenance.
(5) The power consumption on the three-phase line must be balanced, and the three fuses on the power line must use fuses of the same specification.
(6) The base of the motor must be made of non-combustible material. Do not stack combustible materials around the motor.