DC geared motors are available in various specification […]
DC geared motors are available in various specifications and models, each with its own advantages, which can meet the needs of different environments and industries. However, how to select models has always been a problem for many users. As a professional manufacturer of DC geared motors, let's list them for you. Click on the factors you need to consider and hope to help with your selection.
1. Determine the use of DC geared motors, application scenarios, and list environmental requirements before purchase.
2. First determine what kind of DC reducer is needed, such as low power, high torque, low speed, noise, energy consumption, parameters and other power and performance requirements;
3. Determine the output shaft torque, safety transfer mode and maintenance mode of the direct current geared motor;
4. Determine the input drive shaft speed and reduction ratio;
5. Select the DC gear motor according to the size of the flange. If the output shaft torque is insufficient, return to 2 to re-match;
6. Whether the working temperature, backlash, etc. are satisfied (may also be placed in the first step);