Buyers and engineers will inevitably encounter some pro […]
Buyers and engineers will inevitably encounter some product-related parameters when communicating with the motor sales staff. Familiarity with these parameters will not only reflect your professionalism, but also improve the efficiency of work and reduce the possibility of selecting the wrong motor model.
1. The reduction ratio, also called speed ratio, is a very important parameter of the reducer. His calculation method is: reduction ratio = input speed / output speed. The general standard reducer is 1: 5, 1:10, 1:15, 1:30, 1:40 ... and so on, and some companies will adjust and customize the reducer according to customer needs. .
2. P: Many engineers will say a few P or P reducer, in fact this is the power, 1 / 8P is 100W, 1P is 750W, 2P is 1500W ... and so on.
3. Rated torque: It is the long-term running torque allowed by the rated life. When the output speed is 100 rpm, the life of the reducer is the average life. When the value exceeds this value, the average life of the reducer will decrease. The reducer fails when the output torque exceeds twice.
4. Noise value: The unit is decibel dB (A). Generally, the noise of the gear reduction motor is about 70 dB (A), which meets the requirements of daily industrial machinery, that is, it reaches the national standard.
5. Hysteresis: Fix the input end so that the output end rotates clockwise and counterclockwise. When the output end bears plus or minus 2% of the rated torque, the output end of the reducer is displaced by a slight angle. This angular displacement is the return stroke. Gap is also called "backlash". The unit is "minutes", which is 1/60 of a degree.
6. Frame number: The frame number is also called the output shaft size. The frame number of the gear reduction motor is divided into the national standard frame number and the reduced frame frame number. In practical cases, due to limited installation space or in order to reduce costs, a reduction gear motor may be used. However, compared with standard frame motors, the torque reduction of frame reduction motors is generally insufficient. Therefore, it is recommended not to use the frame reduction motors without full confidence.