Main technical parameters of motor protector:
(1) Working voltage: AC three-phase 300 ～ 460V, 50Hz.
(2) Overvoltage protection: adjustable from 380 to 460V, adjustable from 0.5 to 5s.
(3) Undervoltage protection: adjustable from 300 to 380V, adjustable from about 1 to 10s.
(4) Phase failure and phase sequence protection: action time ≤ 0.2s.
(5) Protective contact capacity: AC220V5A (resistive).
(6) Power consumption: <3VA.
(7) Protector setting parameter overvoltage value-The setting knob can set the maximum value (upper limit) of the allowed operating voltage of the protected object. When the three-phase stator windings of the motor (each with an electrical angle difference of 120 degrees) are connected to the three-phase symmetrical alternating current, a rotating magnetic field will be generated. The rotating magnetic field cuts the rotor windings, thereby generating induced current in the rotor windings (the rotor windings are closed Path), the current-carrying rotor conductor will generate electromagnetic force under the action of the rotating magnetic field of the stator, thereby forming an electromagnetic torque on the motor shaft, driving the motor to rotate, and the motor rotating direction is the same as the rotating magnetic field direction. Undervoltage value-The setting knob can set the minimum value (lower limit) of the allowed operating voltage of the protected object. Over-voltage delay-the time (s) when the operating voltage exceeds the set over-voltage value before the protector operates. Under-voltage delay-the time (s) before the protector operates when the operating voltage is lower than the set under-voltage value.